Residential Skilled Nursing at St. Luke and Michaud
From your family, to our Family of Caring
At St. Luke and Michaud you will find an experienced team of professionals that includes physicians, nursing, dietary, rehabilitation therapists, social services and activities; all here to ensure you or your loved one receives the highest level of care.
St. Luke and Michaud, the services you need, the care you deserve
- On site Beauty Salon
- Flexible admissions offered 7 days a week
- On site - Podiatry, Dental, Psychology, Optometry, Nurse Practitioner, & Physician Services
- Individualized Resident Care Plans
- Clinical Management by Interdisciplinary Team Approach
- Nutritional & Dietary Services
- Trips and outings to stay in touch with our community
- Banking Services
- Telephone, cable television and Internet access
- Wander Guard system to ensure resident safety
- Pastoral Care Services
You Have Choices
What sets St. Luke and Michaud apart from others are our experienced and dedicated professionals, your neighbors in our community, making us one of the most trusted health care providers in our area.
If you or your loved one is in need of residential skilled nursing care, remember you have choices. Tell your Hospital Discharge Planner you want quality long-term care at St. Luke in Oswego or Michaud in Fulton.
Contact our St. Luke Admission Coordinator, or our Michaud Admission Coordinator to arrange for a visit, at a time convenient for you, or to answer any questions you may have about long-term care, skilled nursing care or short stay rehabilitation.