Bishop’s Commons in Oswego is hosting a free seminar on Estate, Medicaid and Long Term Care Planning presented by Towne, Ryan and Partners, P.C. The seminar takes place on Thursday, March 22 and the public is invited to attend.
Presenter John A. Musacchio, Esq. will share information on how to;
- Provide for your loved ones using a will, trusts and life insurance
- Minimize tax consequences
- Plan for future health care needs and Medicaid eligibility
- Preserve your dignity with a health care proxy or living will
- Create a Power of Attorney
- Prepare and file a Medicaid application
No reservations are necessary. Seminar check-in on March 22 begins at 5:30 p.m., with the program getting underway at 6:00 p.m. For more information about this event, call Bishop’s Commons at 315-349-0799. Bishop’s Commons is located at 4 Burkle Street.