At St. Luke Health Services you will find an experienced team of caring professionals that includes physicians, nursing, dietary, rehabilitation therapists, social services and activities; all are here to ensure you or your loved one receives the highest level of skilled nursing care available in our area.
Our dedicated St. Luke staff provides skilled geriatric health care services 24 hours a day. Regardless of the nature or complexity of the medical care required, our highly trained and compassionate nursing staff stand ready to address our residents’ health care needs. We provide a full range of services and amenities sure to meet your needs.
- On site Beauty Parlor/Barbershop
- Flexible admissions offered 7 days a week
- On site - Podiatry, Dental, Psychology, Optometry, Nurse Practitioner, & Physician Services
- Individualized Resident Care Plans
- Clinical Management by Interdisciplinary Team Approach
- Nutritional & Dietary Services
- Trips and outings to stay active in our community
- Banking Services
- Telephone, cable television and Internet access
- Resident safety system
- Pastoral Care Services
- Infusion (IV) Therapy
- Wound Care
You Have Choices
What sets St. Luke apart from others are our experienced and dedicated professionals, your neighbors in our community, making us one of the most trusted health care providers in our area.
If you or your loved one requires residential skilled nursing, you have the right to choose where you would like to receive care. Tell your Hospital Discharge Planner you want quality long-term care at St. Luke.
Contact our Admission Coordinator to arrange for a visit, at a time convenient for you, or to answer any questions you may have about long-term care, skilled nursing care or short stay rehabilitation.