The John Foster Burden Fund
The St. Luke - John Foster Burden Fund is the fundraising and development corporation established to receive and manage all gifts given for the benefit of those receiving our services. Our programs are made possible or enhanced in large part by the generous contributions from donors like you, that deeply enhance the quality of life, health and well-being of older adults in our community.
To make a donation, please direct your gift to the following:
The St. Luke-John Foster Burden Fund
299 East River Road
Oswego, NY 13126
You can also make your tax deductible donation on-line now.
Gifts to our JFB Fund help us to;
- Improve and expand resident care and services,
- Provide programs and activities that improve quality of life for those in our care,
- Make improvements to our facilities,
- Purchase state-of-the-art equipment to better serve those in our care;
- Provide educational programs and opportunities for our staff, and
- Provide outreach programs that help improve the overall health in the community we serve.
The JFB Fund provides a wonderful opportunity for individuals, foundations, businesses large and small, and community organizations to partner with our not-for-profit affiliates and support our future. The St. Luke-John Foster Burden Fund welcomes all gifts, large or small, restricted or unrestricted. For more information please email us.
The Fund is overseen by a volunteer board of directors comprised of members of our community representing a wide expanse of professional and individual backgrounds and experience. The St. Luke - John Foster Burden Fund is approved by the IRS as a 501-c (3) organization, making your gift tax deductible to the limits allowed by law. (EIN: 22-2460821)
* If you receive communications from us and no longer wish to do so, please email us or contact the Community Relations Department at (315) 342-3166, extension 2116. A request to “opt-out” of communications will have no impact on the healthcare services provided to any party by an affiliate organization of The St. Luke Family of Caring.