Become a Resident
Becoming a resident of St. Luke Health Services begins with the following process:
Complete the following:
- Application (printable PDF version)
- Obtain a Patient Review Instrument (PRI) and SCREEN
A PRI is a NYS mandated medical assessment tool that determines long-term care eligibility and what level of care that they require. It’s completed by a certified community PRI service or by the hospital (if applicant is currently in the hospital).
Provide the Following:
- Completed Application
- PRI and screen
- Insurance cards (copies)
- Advanced Directives (if any):
- Power of Attorney
- Health Care Proxy
Mail the package to:
St. Luke Health Services
299 East River Road
Oswego, NY 13126
Or, fax the package to: (315) 326-0800
St. Luke’s Process:
- Requests medical information from the primary care physician. If the applicant is currently in the hospital all medical information is gathered from the hospital.
- Reviews the package
- Makes immediate notification of the status
Questions? Please contact our Admission Department at 315-342-3166, or by email to schedule a tour, or for assistance in completing the application or any aspect of the admission process.